Kristi Visocky Memorial Scholarship
Female student with interest in community college, vocational school, technical school or trade school. (Includes beauty school, massage therapy program, etc.) The scholarship committee will review all applications and select final candidates on the basis of eligibility, quality of application, displayed interest in the field and financial need.
Scholarship Requirements and Eligibility
- Applicant must be a female between the ages of high school and 30 years old.
- High School or GED graduate.
- Must provide transcript from high school or last school attended.
- 300-500 word essay on career choice/goals, why you chose this particular career path, an obstacle you've overcome in your life, and what inspires you to succeed. The essay should be no more than the equivalent of 2 pages, typed and double-spaced.
- Two letters only of recommendation.
- Recent photo (optional).
- Financial statement must be provided.
- Deadline for mailing complete application is April 1.
- Mail to: Kristi Visocky Memorial Scholarship 2724 Maroon Court Fort Collins, CO 80525
- Scholarships are awarded to recipients for the upcoming school year.
- Student must be registered full time.
- The scholarship payments are made to the designated school upon verification of enrollment and are not transferable to other academic institutes.